Bebe Taian: Ume Kanzashi!

April 15, 2011

Ume Kanzashi!

w00t! I got my ume kanzashi from Atelier Kanawa already. Actually, two days ago- I just hadn't had time to take them out of the box yet!

I ordered the night of the 9th (Saturday- no shipping on Sunday in America), Kanawa-san sent me notice of shipment the day of the 11th (Monday), and they were here on the 13th! Not bad, for us being in polar opposites of the country. Officially, USPS states that the mail takes between 5-10 business days, but this arrived in only two. The kanzashi arrived in a clear plastic bag, neatly folded to fit, and taped shut with a label bearing her artists' mark. This was inside a small piece of bubblewrap, in a box with a business card. If there was an invoice, I likely ignored it... :P Yep, I'm terrible with those things. I usually just refer to the online receipts.

In any event, I haven't opened the bag yet. I'm still deciding on whether or not to wear them myself (very likely) or to give one or both away (25% probability).

No comments:

Post a Comment