Bebe Taian: A Brief Announcement

June 20, 2011

A Brief Announcement

Totally unrelated to normal business at BebeTaian, but I wanted to let everyone know that my longtime other project, NigatsuBebe, which started in 2005, will be coming to a halt soon. I love making jewellery, and I still enjoy it, but I don't feel it is my current passion. I need to dedicate myself to the things I truly love now. Please understand. Of course, I will still be making kimono jewellery!

Because NigatsuBebe is closing, I'd like to offer my followers/viewers here a 20% discount on everything I have left in stock. I will be restocking probably until the end of the year. I made many sales/trades on Etsy and switched to ArtFire at the beginning of the year, if you're wondering about feedback. I was at Etsy under the same name. Of course, I still adhere to my previous policies- let me know if something arrives broken, or if you want an exchange, etc. and I will work with you to achieve a solution. But all in all, once I sell out of my current stock, that will be it for NigatsuBebe jewellery + accessories.

How do you get your 20% discount? Just mention my blog name in the checkout, or message me and let me know what you bought or what e-mail you used for Paypal, and I'll refund 20% of the price of the item. I check my e-mail daily, often a few times a day, so I will get back to you quickly.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment