Bebe Taian: For Sale: NigatsuBebe Jewellery + Accessories!

August 18, 2011

For Sale: NigatsuBebe Jewellery + Accessories!

Folks, I'm having a blog sale! I have SO MUCH STUFF to close out from my former ArtFire and Etsy accounts that don't belong on BebeTaians' sites. And, come to find out, ArtFire has messed up payment processes due to their website changes yesterday. The day I make my second sale. Lovely. x.x  Paying directly through Paypal is an assured way of sending and receiving payment that clears quickly, meaning that I can ship just as quickly!

So, I'll make this relatively easy and foolproof! If you're interested in any of these items, message me and let me know which items you want, and I can invoice you through Paypal. Maximum shipping on most items is $6, Priority Mail. This means I will fit all I can comfortably wrap in a Priority Mail box that reaches anywhere in the US within three business days. I can ship regular mail too; it's cheaper, but it takes 5-10 business days on average. Of course, I'm happy to ship overseas, too! Just ask about shipping rates, and I'll check prohibitions in your country. Some places have some strange rules regarding jewellery materials, so I like to be sure!

BTW- normally, these are priced higher online and in person at shows. I'm wanting to get them off my hands to pursue new avenues; namely, kimono stuff for resale locally. And groceries. Those are very important lately. :P

Sodalite Pendant, $15 + SH
Handmade wire-wrapped sodalite pendant on 18" silvertone chain OR adjustable black cord- you choose. Each one is made to order. No two stones alike! Also available in several other stones, so ask away!

Aside from being merely pretty, various stones are thought to have special power from the earth. Sodalite is said to bring emotional balance, self-acceptance, and thus increases spiritual perception. It is said to tie the head and heart together, harmonising logic and intuition.

Assorted Stretch Rings, 10/$2.00

Assorted glass beaded stretch rings, each handmade. All are a little different. Since they stretch, you don't have to worry as much about sizing. Each are closed with a crimp tube, not knotted, so they are less likely to come undone.

They're cheap enough so that you don't have to feel guilty about splurging, all while adding something new and fun to your jewellery box! They also make great party favours, and are just fun to wear.

Have a certain colour scheme in mind? Don't like a certain colour? Let me know and I'll pack and ship accordingly.

Acai + Wood + Hemp Keychain, $15
This keychain ring is made of wood and fair-trade Acai seeds, picked, drilled, and dyed by Bolivian artisans before being strung on sturdy hemp cord. It's a bright and brilliant accessory that will surely have your friends asking where you got such a nifty thing! I also have two of these made in natural white/blue/pink. Looking for other colours? Message me, and I'll check what I have on hand.

My dad lives in Bolivia and is happy to ship great beads like this to the States! If you're just looking for a source of supplies, we pay fair-trade prices locally so that artisans can make a better life for themselves and their families. Paying artisans a fair wage means more opportunities for them to send their kids to school; books are rare in Bolivia and can be prohibitively expensive, and being able to attend school means access to them and the better future that education brings. Feel free to make requests and I'll see what we can do to help you. Prices will be discussed in advance, so there's no surprises!

This is only a small sampling of the jewellery I have for sale. I do wholesale bulk lots of assorted jewellery, if anyone is interested. I'd be happy to e-mail photos of what I have on hand; you pick what you'd like and I'll give you a wholesale price for the lot. Minimum order is $100 on bulk wholesale orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment