Bebe Taian: Ending soon!

February 24, 2012

Ending soon!

Ending soon, near today at noon (Eastern time, that is)!

SOLD! - Silver metallic haneri for formal furisode or odori kimono

SOLD! - Burgundy formal haneri with metallic sakura

- Cute, casual asanoha pink haneri

- Taisho era (1912-1926) striped komon

SOLD! - Pink silk shibori obiage with kikko/tortoiseshell pattern

SOLD! - Pink shibori obiage with vine pattern

Ending in two days:

SOLD! - Burgundy fabric panel

SOLD! - Formal round-braided pink obijime

SOLD! - Stiff metallic tsuke obi bolt

Plus much more stuff to be listed/to be re-listed at the first of the month! I sold a few items, such as a kimono and a furoshiki, but I have so, so much more in my closets. I can't shut my drawers anymore! Eek! Well, time to weed out favourites...

No comments:

Post a Comment