Bebe Taian: Ebay Updates

March 14, 2012

Ebay Updates

So, I was able to sell some of my stuff at a discount on Ebay recently. It'll free up some room for private collection items. I love doing kimono sales, but I'm not sure it's feasible to do so full-time without substantial startup income. I may start collecting awesome items that I know I'll wear or enjoy displaying, and rent them out to museums and shows when possible.

What's sold? I updated the 'Ending Soon!' post, but other items that I posted later have now found homes as well. I'm happy that someone will wear these things and get use out of them! Kimono weren't made for sitting in drawers! They were made to be worn and loved! Aren't they gorgeous? I especially loved the striped hanhaba obi, but never ended up getting a yukata for it...


No comments:

Post a Comment