Bebe Taian: SOLD! Childrens' Items, Obijime, etc.

April 19, 2012

SOLD! Childrens' Items, Obijime, etc.

I'm happy to say that I sold quite a few items this week! I raised enough money to take care of some of D's cats' medical expenses, as one kitty had a severe eye infection, and to get her things like lunch, some snacks that she liked (Japanese, of course- mochi, orange candies, etc.), and some stuff for her to read and do while hospitalized. Any extra, I'm putting in an account for her co-pays.

What went?
- Lots of obijime
- A juban for scrap fabric
- Unfinished obi bolt
- Childrens' items, including the juban

A few photos:



There's actually quite a bit more, but I don't want this page to be a million miles long. x.x I'll be posting more for sale as soon as I can. I have a packed schedule this week, and I ended up overscheduling last week. Ganbarimasu?

No comments:

Post a Comment