Bebe Taian: Anime Recommendations?

December 9, 2012

Anime Recommendations?


Here’s the short list of things I’ve liked. I’m not entirely sure what genres they’d be. Does anyone have any good anime/manga recommendations?
MPD/Psycho
Angel Sanctuary
Cowboy Bebop
Witch Hunter Robin
xxxHolic
Kuroshitsuji
Ergo Proxy
Samurai Champloo
Spiral (the Ring)
Digimon series 1 + 2

As you can see, I usually don’t care for romantic fluff, or boy/girl teenage relationship drama. I usually like cynicism, snark, explosions, and existential drama. I want to try some new things, though! I’ve just never been an avid anime person, that’s all… so knowing where to start, it’s like… ??? Onegai shimasu?

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of the others but I'll check them out when I have the time. Digimon Season 1 & 2 were really good. I still think Season 3 was good too!

    ReplyDelete