Bebe Taian: OMG BEST NEWS EVAR!

January 4, 2013

OMG BEST NEWS EVAR!

After over a year of waiting, and many, many months of hospitalization, my little sister just got a heart transplant. 4am, Jan. 3nd, she went into surgery. I got to see her today. I think colouring books are about her speed right now. There’s so much going on, between two jobs and helping to babysit her, I’m not sure if I can keep up on posts right now. But I’ll backfill ASAP! <3

But here’s the deal: I’m having trouble paying my own bills. I can’t help out my mom with hers, too. She’s taken weeks, months off of working without support to take care of Destiny day in and day out. So if you can, please stop by my ShopHandmade store and see if there’s anything you like. The money goes towards helping her get stuff like electricity, food, gas to and from the hospital, etc. Anything helps.

I’m going to the hospital again in a few hours with DH so that she can go home and sleep. So, all for now!

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic news that she finnaly got it ^^

    ReplyDelete