Bebe Taian: Sold! Hakoseko, Nishijin Thread, Haori

November 2, 2013

Sold! Hakoseko, Nishijin Thread, Haori

I'm so happy! After a few sales this week, I was able to restock on cat food for the furkids. Most of them have special needs (one diabetic, two with severe allergies to common stuff), so it can get pretty expensive. So for this, I'm grateful! And I'm sure they are, too.

What's gone?


I actually sold piles of threads in quite a few colours, almost my entire stash! Deep indigo blues, a few different whites, some bright orange that I loved... I'd actually planned to sew the katsugi and embroider them with these very threads, but caring for the cats is much more important to me. I have enough projects on my plate that I won't get around to the katsugi for many months. This person actually has something in mind, so I hope it goes very well! AND she told me she's making kumihimo with them! <3

So thank you to everyone who took the time to check out the shops. The past few weeks have been rough, but I'm looking forward to getting back on track, getting things done, and hopefully destashing the apartment in the process. Tomorrow's For Sale Sunday is on hold until I find a card reader compatible with the backup camera's XD card.

No comments:

Post a Comment