Bebe Taian: Weekender 6: Stuff + Things

March 31, 2014

Weekender 6: Stuff + Things

THESE PAST FEW WEEKS:

I got a few days off last week! ... because the restaurant was shut down to move. I spent them sleeping, going to Drs. appointments (still doing physical therapy after the car accident in October), listing things for sale, and catching up on a month's worth of laundry. Also, I got a new desk this week! <3 It cost a little under $100 off of Craigslist, but it has doors on it (computer armoire style) and shelving. With an internal riser, I'll have even more space for my equipment and office supplies! It also means I can print things immediately from my laptop, now that I have a space for my printer/scanner, instead of getting DH to log off of his and using that computer... which in itself doesn't even have a power supply powerful enough to support things like the external hard drive and such. x.x So... yes. Increased productivity! I'm still working seven days this week at the restaurant, though... only one 12-hour shift this time! The others are 6-7 hours a day.

WEEKEND STUFF!:

- I'm on an organisation spree... or I would be, if I had any time off. I'm trying, though! 5 minutes a day helps me keep things in line.
- What I wouldn't give for a tansu or three... for my kimono, for really anything. I'd keep it all cat-free, and protect some of my more precious books and things from light and dust that way. Strangely, I've also found these on CL a few times, usually for under $500!
- Kimono Couture shows have been a big thing this past week, it seems. Here is one model for the GLE Fashion Show!
- And if you want more eyecandy, bookmark GLEshima on Tumblr. So worth it. WARNING: You may lose several hours of your free time at this site. And forever lament not having half of those kimono.

No survey this week, since it's already 2am on Monday! <3 And I get up in just six hours or so for a 12-hour shift. Oy. x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment